PEOPLE DIMENSION believes that every successful company is shaped by great people, which is why our business is all about finding them.
To our clients:
- Having the Right People in your company can make or break your business.
- Having the Right People representing your company in the recruitment process is vital in attracting these people.
- Therefore a clear understanding of our clients’ business and corporate culture is the starting point of every successful placement we make.
- Our extensive industry knowledge and more than ten years recruitment experience, enables us to find and introduce South Africa’s top talent to our clients.
- We also believe in continuous follow up on the progress of the candidate we have placed, as well as the level of both our client’s and candidate’s satisfaction with our service.
Our Recruitment Process:
- Email us a detailed job specification (job spec) of the role you need to fill. (See submit spec for the information we require or we will contact you should we need more information.)
- We advertise the position, search our database and job portals and do interviews to compile a shortlist of suitable candidates to be emailed to you.
- We do reference checks as a standard procedure and you can request other checks like credit, criminal and qualifications checks.
- You let us know which of the candidates you would like to interview and we‘ll make sure they are there and decline the unsuccessful applicants.
- If you have found the right one, send us a signed offer on your company letterhead and we pass it on to the applicant for his/her signature if accepted.
- You will only be invoiced once the applicant starts employment with your company.
- We will be in contact with both you and the applicant afterwards to ensure both parties’ satisfaction with the placement.
Our services include:
- Full recruitment function.
- Response handling of your internal adverts.
- Background checks on internal applicants or current employees – references, credit checks, criminal checks, and qualification checks.
- Interview training – Assisting in your internal interview process or training of managers responsible for interviewing new employees.
- Psychometric Testing.