Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 5 years
SalaryR15000 to R20000
Job Published15 March 2022
Job Reference No.1058354044
Responsible for the timeous buying of all needed material or any capital
that needs to be procured, considering price, quality and delivery to
ensure continuity of supply
• Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with
specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
• Support the procurement function and other relevant departments
and communicate any supply problems which may impact on
• Prepare reports and updates as and when required.
• Continuous feedback to Procurement manager regarding projects
and due dates of components.
• Feedback to Procurement manager regarding changes in pricing of
components and/or problems encountered.
• Check accuracy against buying list and supplier quotes and sign off
orders within the authorized value limit.
• Ensure that appropriate lead times are achieved.
• Identify and address purchasing problems or discrepancies.
• Maintaining discipline with regards to timekeeping, work ethics and
• Prepare and raise purchase orders.
• Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good
• Ensure compliance to company guidelines and procedures during
• Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues.
• Monitor and advise on any issues which present risk or opportunity
to the organization.
The list of tasks/duties and responsibilities contained in this document is not
exhaustive, and the employer is entitled to instruct the employee to carry
out additional duties or responsibilities which may fall reasonably within the
ambit of the role, or in accordance with operational requirements.