Job TitleIT Technician
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 5 years
Job Published01 June 2022
Job Reference No.1065410721
• Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing
new IT software projects and initiatives to support
• Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business
• Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues
and provide support and troubleshooting for end users.
• End User Training to enable operators to successfully
complete their duties.
• Assist System Analyst with general system related tasks when
• Assist Infrastructure Technician with general Infrastructure
• After hours system support to end users.
• Quick assistance with production hardware failures.
• General assistance in swapping out faulty equipment with
backup hardware / fixing onsite
• General assistance and good understanding of scales, cameras,
PC and price labelling equipment.
• Maintaining of IT hardware to improve lifespan of hardware
and reduce maintenance costs.
• Price Equipment, Label printers, and workstation Maintenance
• Grade 12
• A+ certificate
• 2 years’ experience working on IT production hardware,
barcode printers, scales, and price labelling equipment.
• Basic computer knowledge
• Functional skills