Job TitleRetentions Team Lead
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 10 years
SalaryR20000 to R30000
Job Published30 September 2021
Job Reference No.1164436584
Duties & Responsibilities
- Setting out targets and assigning clients to team at the beginning of the day.
- Training of new team members.
- Daily and monthly statistics.
- Providing monthly KPI feedback and providing the necessary training, guidance and motivation to all staff and underperformers where necessary.
Responsibilities and duties
- Set out targets for each employee and allocate them their clients on a daily basis.
- Send monthly statistics to Manager at the end of each month (Monthly cancellations, net fall off, lapse ratios, etc.)
- Speak to clients regarding issues that are brought to the Ombudsman’s office.
- Performing audits of sales calls when needed.
- Acting as the link between HR, other departments, and Retentions.
- Training of new consultants joining the team as well as refresher and requested training on products, scripts, and systems as and when needed.
- Training bottom performers when the need arises.
- Carrying out the monthly performance management (KPI) process to rate each employee’s performance and providing feedback to employees of their strengths and development areas on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with and resolving all QA issues.
- Guiding and assisting team members with live Retentions calls.
- Responsible for daily stats sent out at 11am, 3pm and 5pm and close off reports.
- Present at production conference to Management and present in Managers Conference when required.
- Assist with interviews for new hires upon request.
- Respond timeously to all mails directed to you, and if unable to assist you are responsible to ensure it is escalated to management in due time.
- Responsible for planning work rosters and being staffed correctly for all Retentions shifts, keeping in mind the needs due to product and language specifications.
- Responsible for tracking and liaising with HR regarding employees’ basic salaries, bonuses and commission.
- Accountable for staff absenteeism and general adherence to the company’s Code of Conduct.
- Responsible for tracking and liaising with HR regarding the issuing of warnings.
- Daily motivation and general inspirational meetings with team to ensure morale is always in line with B-Sure’s culture.
- Providing constant guidance to staff, especially underperformers, to increase morale.
- Compulsory attendance to all Company related events.
Monthly ILD bookings and distribution to team
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Adapts to change, handles pressures and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Communication Skills: written and verbal: the capacity to clearly present information.
- Managing Self and Others: Capacity to plan, organise and control both own and others’ working environment by setting appropriate priorities and achieving set objectives within a given time frame.
- Taking Action: Capable of recognising the need for action, considering possible risks and taking responsibility for results.
- Decision Making: Capable for making decisions timeously and taking responsibility for the consequences.
- Performance Driven: Ability to be motivated to take action, seize opportunities and pursue goals.
- Multitasking Ability: Judge different work activities and shift attention from one task to another. Ideally, one needs to be able to meet the demands of several different tasks/stakeholders without dropping the ball.
Package & Remuneration
R 20 000 - R 30 000 CTC pm.