Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
SalaryR16000 to R15999
Job Published06 October 2022
Job Reference No.1253729665
• Inspection of incoming raw material, primals and dry stock.
• Supervising the cutting, deboning, spicing, grinding, mixing,
filling of product according to specifications to ensure
• Effective management and control of allergens and
department according to company requirements.
• Managing the packing process according to company
• Reach daily service level targets.
• Know quality control requirements.
• Supervise and control subordinate's activities to ensure
daily production targets are met.
• Supervise time and attendance of all subordinates.
• Ensure disciplinary procedures are applied adequately.
• Assure stable employee relations by managing conflict
and creating a positive and performing working
• Ensure acceptable personal hygiene of all staff at all times.
• Manage correct use of PPE at all times.
• Process and product hygiene standards maintained at all
• All duties are performed according to the company Group
Occupational Health and Safety guidelines and