Job TitleInvestment Administrator
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 5 years
Job Published08 November 2023
Job Reference No.1306611496
A well-established Financial advising firm, based in Pretoria is looking for an experienced Investment Administrator to join their dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Loading of new business;
- Handling of client queries;
- Client file maintenance (Computerized database and paper file systems);
- Client summaries and reports –ad hoc and/ or quarterly;
- Attending to all relevant compliance issues in terms of legislation;
- General assistance to management;
- Typing correspondence;
- Scheduling meetings and appointments when requested;
- Diary management when requested;
- Liaising with service / product providers on administrative issues.
- The above list is not be construed as conclusive and you may be required to perform other duties in the course of business that may reasonably be required by management.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Reliable transport.
- Financial Planning/Wealth Management background
- NQF 5/6 qualification can also be beneficial, but not a required.
Package & Remuneration
R 25 000 CTC pm.
Please send your CV to email@example.com