Job TitleAssociate Applications Engineer
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 4 years
SalaryR15000 to R20000
Job Published19 April 2022
Job Reference No.1339772894
- You will be working with our customers to define and deliver SOLIDWORKS solutions on time and within budget, whilst ensuring the maximum levels of Customer satisfaction.
- You will provide our customers the highest quality technical support on queries relating to SOLIDWORKS and SOLIDWORKS PDM with its associated infrastructure, troubleshooting to find the optimal solution via the telephone, email or ‘one to one’ using collaborative Internet support services.
- You will actively contribute to the creation and delivery of on-line content such as Blogs, Technical Documents and Webcasts.
- You may also be asked to provide training, online, at our premises or on site. Training the customers on the use of SOLIDWORKS and related products.
- Any additional duties / tasks as required by your support manager.
Formal Education & Certification
- You will possess a higher-level qualification, Eng, NDip, or be able to demonstrate suitable previous experience, in Mechanical Engineering or another relevant technical field
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certificate (not mandatory but beneficial)
- MCSA: SQL Server 2016 database development certificate (not mandatory but beneficial)
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in CAD, preferably SOLIDWORKS but not limited to
- 2 Years relevant working experience
- Basic PC Hardware Concepts, Technology, and Installation
- Basic PC Troubleshooting
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in SOLIDWORKS (not mandatory but beneficial)
- Customer services (not mandatory but beneficial)
- You will possess excellent communication skills, verbal and written and be a good listener
- Capable of working independently and in a team