Job TitleSupervisor: Retail Plant
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published25 January 2024
Job Reference No.135561125
- Inhouse Training:
Deboners. Follow and introduce the beef and lamb primal deboning manual, training deboners to separate cuts for optimized yield recovery.
Trimmers. Follow and introduce the beef and lamb primal trimming manual, training trimmers for optimized yield recovery.
Saw Operators. Follow and introduce the beef and lamb primal saw manual, training how to break lamb carcasses into bone in primals, saw bones, slicing bone in beef and lamb secondary cuts.
Steak Slicers. Follow and introduce the beef and lamb portioning manual, training all Woolworths retail cuts specifications.
Packers. Follow and introduce the beef and lamb secondary and value-added products packing manual, training all Woolworths retail cuts packing specifications.
- Support and supervise efficient and effective procedures and processes to optimize production.
- Optimization cost effective utilization of current equipment, assets and human capital.
- Supervise production line planning to align with meeting service levels.
- Awareness of best available future technology and skills.
- Conduct workforce planning with the Senior Supervisor to ensure the team is suitably staffed to meet functional objectives taking into account various internal and external factors.
- Implement, drive and manage all people development initiatives linked to the Human Resources Strategy including performance management, succession planning, talent management etc. to ensure the team’s performance meets the required standards.
- Set medium to long term goals and objectives for the relevant area of control and monitor progress against these.
- Plan, organise, lead and control subordinate's activities to ensure functional objectives are met or exceeded.
- Assure stable employee relations by managing conflict and creating a positive and performing working environment.