Job TitleProject Manager Assistant
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 5 years
SalaryR10000 to R15000
Job Published01 December 2021
Job Reference No.1633138175
A leading Electronic Manufacturing Company in Pretoria is looking for a Project Manager Assistant to join their company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining files appropriately as needed.
- Handle sensitive documents and media.
- Data processing on Excel.
- Assisting Project managers with queries, follow-up actions.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the Production Planning Schedule.
- Assisting with administration surrounding quotations and orders.
- Liaising internally with Project Managers, Production Teams, Procurement and Quality Assurance.
- Implementation and upkeep of the Outstanding queries report.
- Loading of RFQ’s and NOI’s.
- Running MRP.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Minimum Qualification
Required minimum experience
- 1 year experience in a clerical/administration position would be advantageous.
Skills & competencies
- Must read, write and speak English fluently.
- Have strong record keeping skills.
- Must be able to withstand work related stress and pressure.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access)
- Be meticulous while performing mundane tasks.
- Be detailed oriented.
- Have strong organisational skills.