Employment TypeFull Time
Experience1 to 3 years
SalaryR6000 to R8000
Job Published03 March 2022
Job Reference No.1767974642
A well-established Telecomnications company in Irene, Pretoria is looking for a friendly Office Administrator/ Receptionist to be part of the their team that organize the company’s day-to-day standard procedures
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Receptionist / Office Administrator will be responsible for the general upkeep of the Reception area and Boardroom, greet vendors, customers, job applicants and any other visitors that might visit our office.
- Managing the Switchboard, screening and allocating calls to the correct department.
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct department
- Take and pass detailed messages to all parties
- Create and manage both digital and hardcopy filing for the Company
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records
- Make travel arrangements
- Keep stock of and order Stationery and General office stock
- Assisting the Finance team with Adhoc administration task
- Any other administration tasks
Desired Experience & Qualification
- General Office experience (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar role.
- Matric qualification
Package & Remuneration
R 6 000 - R 8 000 CTC pm. (Negotiable)