Job TitleJunior Draftsperson – Mining Infrastructure Department
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience1 to 3 years
Job Published13 March 2023
Job Reference No.1782492107
The requirements associated with the position are as follows (mandatory):
- Senior certificate (Matric).
- Computer Aided Design, or multi-disciplinary drawing office.
- Appropriate Autodesk certificates (i.e., C3D/AutoCAD/Revit/Inventor).
- Civil 3D experience.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in drafting, specifically in AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
The main duties associated with the position include the following:
- Produce tender and construction drawings for culverts, canals, pipes, pollution control dams, mine residue facilities.
- Generate infrastructure layouts and general arrangement drawings in C3D using 3D models.
- Produce, long sections, typical sections, and details of infrastructure.
- Checking of drawings.
- Issuing drawings for review, information, or construction.
Preference to candidates with the following attributes:
- Dynamic, self-motivated, takes responsibility and ownership of tasks.
- Solid organization, time management skills, and attention to detail.
- Works independently.
- Good communication skills.