Job TitleJunior Cost Accountant
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 4 years
Job Published23 February 2023
Job Reference No.2032843892
We are looking for a young dynamic person, with a relevant degree (CIMA, Accounting etc), who did
there articles, and is looking for an opportunity.
They do not have to be able to do all the below, however they should have an interest and
willingness to learn.
Job description: Jnr Cost Accountant
- Preparing and approve all bill of material.
- Ensure that all Bill of Materials are accurate in all aspects.
- Maintain master coting sheets.
- Import and update of sales prices onto the accounting system.
- Maintain Master supplier Price Lists And ensure that all supplier price increases are in line
with company protocol.
- Solly responsible for manufacturing all inventory items from raw material to work in
progress to finished goods (BOM processing/manufacturing).
- Review and approve all costings before items are quoted.
- Manage, reduce and maintain manufacturing recovery accounts.
- Investigate and resolve all manufacturing variances.
- Solly responsible for any inventory adjustments.
- Prepare and coordinate the monthly stock count.
- Report on monthly stock count and stock variances.
- Manage and coordinate all stores and warehousing staff.
- Maintain stock levels as required by management.
- Detailed report in monthly inventory sales analyses (Gross profit reporting). (POSITION
- Ensure that procurement staff do not exceed their budgets and stock holding limits.
(Coordinate with production