Job TitleNew Product Development Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 10 years
SalaryR35000 to R49998
Job Published01 February 2022
Job Reference No.2296276221
A leading company in the Butchery/ Meat Industry based outside Pretoria is looking for an experienced New Product Development Manager to join their company.
The candidate will be managing and innovating multiple new product development projects from initial concept to launch, aligning existing products to relevant legislation and customer specifications, and developing and facilitating an inclusive procedure across departments to enable on-time launches of new products within the various product groups.
Duties & Responsibilities
New Product Development
· Manage, identify, research and develop new product initiatives in accordance to the Company Group Strategy.
· Relationship management with customers, ensuring consistent communication regarding new product development initiatives, feedback and follow-up.
· Relationship management with all relevant group departments, ensuring effective communication regarding requirements and actions needed to ensure ROI of new product initiatives and on time launches.
· Research, develop and implement integrated product packaging and labelling strategy to conform to customer requirement.
· Manage and oversee multiple development projects from initial concept to launch.
· Compile food labelling information according to relevant legislation and customer specification.
· Assist in the monitoring of launched products to ensure the quality is maintained.
· Ensure acceptable personal hygiene of all staff at all times.
· Manage correct use of PPE at all times.
· Process and product hygiene standards maintained at all times.
- All duties are performed according to the Company group Occupational Health and Safety guidelines and procedures.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Diploma: Food Technology (Required)
- Degree: Consumer Science / Equivalent (Preferable)
- 2 – 4 years’ relevant technical and Managerial experience
Package & Remuneration
R 35 000 - R 50 000 CTC pm.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org