Job TitleTest Department Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 7 years
SalaryR30000 to R40000
Job Published31 August 2022
Job Reference No.2332994866
A leading Electronic Manufacturing Company based in Pretoria, is looking for an experienced Test Department Manager with experience in the production testing and fault-finding environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Test Department Manager will be responsible for the following primary tasks:
• Ensuring that the products that are tested conforms to all specifications as stipulated in the relevant test procedures.
• Building and maintaining of test equipment for production testing.
• Ensuring smooth running of the test department by managing resources in such a way that all targets are met.
• Ensure smooth running of the After Sales Department.
• Provide technical support to clients/engineers.
• Setting up, building, and maintaining various test jigs as per ATP and in accordance with companies’ standards and procedures.
• Status reporting, accurate recording of Pass/Fail rates.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Matric Qualification
• National Diploma or B Tech in Electronics or Electrical (Light Current)
• Minimum of two years’ experience gained in a production testing and fault-finding environment.
• Valid driver’s license and own vehicle essential
• Sound knowledge of National Instruments equipment
• Excellent Computer proficiency
Package & Remuneration
R 30 000 – R40 000 CTC pm.
Please mail your CV to hr1 (at) peopledimension (dot) co (dot) za
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks, if you do not hear from us by then your application for this position was unsuccessful, but you have been added to our database for future vacancies.