Job TitleSupply Chain & Operations Assistant/ Intern
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Published05 April 2023
Job Reference No.2627640690
A well-established Computer support and services company based in Midrand, is looking for a Supply Chain Intern to join their dynamic company and start their career.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Requesting best pricing from suppliers.
- Manages stock (Stock take, facilitating return and replacement of DOA spares bought)
- Customs clearance and booking of shipments.
- Pricing for SLA (replenishment) and SPAAS (Buy and Sells)
- Receipt and dispatch of spares
- Daily admin
- GRV’ing of spares received.
- Ad hoc office Maintenance
- Submissions of PO requests
- Issuing of spares for calls
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Logistics/Supply Chain Diploma or Degree preferable
- Willing to work late hours
- Computer Literate
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Process (beneficial)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Efficiency in Microsoft, namely Excel
- Highly organized
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with teams
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Package & Remuneration
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org