Job TitleCreditors Clerk
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
SalaryR15000 to R20000
Job Published26 January 2022
Job Reference No.2768728311
A leading Electronic Manufacturing company based in Waltloo, Pretoria is looking for an experienced Creditors Clerk to join their company.
Duties & Responsibilities
To ensure complete and accurate recording of the company’s accounting records in the general ledger and supplementary systems.
- Ensuring that all statements and invoices are received from local/overseas suppliers and shipping agents.
- Ensuring that all shipping documents are received for imported goods received.
- Capturing all invoices/credit notes onto the financial system for all goods received/returned.
- Capturing the Landed Cost onto the financial system.
- Reconciling outstanding balances of creditors as per the company’s records, with the creditor’s statements, and sorting out all unreconciled items and shipping documentation discrepancies.
- Preparing payment requisitions and ensuring that all creditors get paid within the terms as negotiated.
- Scanning tax invoices and shipping documentation for the bank.
- Preparing creditors age analysis every month.
- Assisting with filing/archiving related physical documents.
- Assisting with providing tax invoices/other documentation for the auditors or other parties.
- Capturing of New/Updated Business Partners’ details on SAP.
- Completing Credit Applications.
- Various ad-hoc tasks from time to time
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Minimum Qualification
- Tertiary Qualification in Accounting
Required minimum experience
- 3 or more years creditors/accounts experience
Skills & competencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience on ERP systems (SAP B1 knowledge and experience advantageous)
- Must read, write and speak English fluently
- Must have good administration skills and discipline
- Must be proactive and have own initiative
- Must be organized
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must have a good numerical ability
- Must be accurate
- Must have good communication skills over all levels of colleagues and clients
Package & Remuneration
R180k – R240k per annum
(R 15 000 - R 20 000 CTC pm)