Job TitleFull Stack Software Developer
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience8 to 12 years
Job Published01 June 2023
Job Reference No.2926921435
A well-established Software company based in Pretoria, is looking for an experinced Full Stack Software Developer to join their dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Development and enhancement of the company’s in house developed Life Insurance Policy Administration solution
- Develop and creates front-end and back-end software applications using C#, ASP.NET, HTML and SQL.
- Translate company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Technical quality assurance through quality coding standards and automation testing
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware systems or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Coding and determining the technical requirements from our clients.
- Solving code problems
Desired Experience & Qualification
- A relevant IT / Programming diploma or degree at an Accredited Institution
- 10 or more year’s work experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Life Insurance, pension or financial services industry
- Exposure to both front-end and backend
- Experience working on working on a financial system or policy admin system.
- Azure training (fundamentals, developing windows azure and web services)
- Agile methodology
- Web services
Package & Remuneration
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity apply now, or send your CV to email@example.com