Job TitleOffice Portfolio Administrator Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published15 May 2023
Job Reference No.3274992128
A leading company in the Financial sector is looking for an Office Portfolio Administrator Manager to join their company based in Olympus, Pretoria East.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise and support Executive Client Portfolio Administrators in an office environment with executive duties to include, but not limited to:
- Understand, execute and manage intermediary services as defined by the FAIS act.
- Receive and execute tasks and instructions via email, electronic voice and telephone;
- Prepare reports and correspondence, typing, data capturing and CRM;
- Maintaining client relationship, liaison via email telephone etc;
- Liaison with service providers, instructions to and management of their execution;
- Keeping and execution of minutes, in meetings, conference calls or in client consultation;
- Review and maintain ongoing instructions and client portfolios;
- General influence to maintain a professional office environment
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric Qualification
- A relevant bachelors qualification
- Understanding of economics, financial markets, income tax and accounting;
- Knowledge of insurance and investment administration and understanding of regulation;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar management role.
- Computer literacy (MS Office), understanding of CRM systems, swift accurate typing skills;
- Afrikaans and English with good communication, verbal and writing skills
- Driver’s licence and own reliable transport
- Tactful, patient, group orientated team player, methodical, detail conscious, accurate and tidy;
- Able to operate independently;
- Results orientated, energetic, productive and able to show initiative;
- Ability to prioritise activities and adjust effectively;
- Manage difficult situations calmly, with optimism and be resilient under pressure.
Package & Remuneration
Please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks, if you do not hear from us by then your application for this position was unsuccessful, but you have been added to our database for future vacancies.