Job TitleSupervisor: Manufacturing Plant
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published25 January 2024
Job Reference No.3396433274
- Responsible for boerewors/sausage production process.
- Develop, review and implement efficient and effective procedures and processes to optimize production.
- Responsible for the delivery of product according to a set standard, at a reasonable cost and productivity.
- Stock control management (stock rotation).
- Insure product meets all customer requirements especially but not limited to product appearance, packing and labelling.
- Oversee that hygiene standards are applied throughout all process and procedures.
- Responsible for the application of the correct selection criteria and quality standards (e.g. neatness; sequence etc.) of labelling.
- Ensure that all procedures are implemented in accordance with legal requirements e.g. hygiene.
- Supervise and control subordinate's activities to ensure daily production targets are met.
- Supervise time and attendance of all subordinates.
- Ensure disciplinary procedures are applied adequately.
- Assure stable employee relations by managing conflict and creating a positive and performing working environment.