Job TitleQuotation Team Leader
Employment TypeFull Time
SalaryR20000 to R23000
Job Published03 November 2021
Job Reference No.3472051192
Duties & Responsibilities
To assist stakeholders with all technical queries and issues encountered during the procurement and manufacturing processes
- Read and write technical reports, documents and procedures.
- Liaise with clients/engineers regarding technical support through professional communication.
- Advise and assist all buyers and the procurement manager with all technical queries on projects during the procurement and quotation process.
- Source or find acceptable alternatives that are obsolete, long lead times (6 weeks and longer), scarce or unobtainable within the desired time and price framework.
- Liaise with project management and engineering teams within Omnigo in resolving technical issues encountered on all items that are sourced from suppliers.
- Process RFQ on BOM Connector: find suitable alternatives for obsolete items / long lead time items, with appropriate datasheets.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- National Diploma in ElectronicsGood communication skills
- 3 years relevant experience
- Very good computer skills
- Strong time management skills
- A good team player with good judgement
- Must be proactive and able to make responsible decisions
- Must be able to withstand work related pressure and not be easily intimidated
- Must be able to work accurately
- Good problem-solving skills