Job TitlePROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 9 years
Job Published06 December 2022
Job Reference No.3507772336
Job Title Procurement Administrator
Reporting to Supply Chain Manager
Required Minimum Qualification
• Degree in Business field preferred
Required minimum experience
• 5 years in a Administrative or Financial role
Skills & competencies
• Excellent numerical ability
• Excellent Computer proficiency especially Excel
• Adaptable to change
• Must read, write and speak at least English fluently.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Must have good administration skills and discipline.
• Must have good problem-solving skills.
• Wiling to work long hours.
• Strong negotiating skills.
• Must have a basic knowledge of Procurement.
JOB PURPOSE, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POST
Responsible for the creation and managing of procurement orders on SAP. Ensuring they
are loaded correctly, in line with the Purchase Request. The implementation of processes
and procedures, providing timely execution of purchase orders, assist purchasing with
planning functions, provide timely reports to project management and assist in other
• Accurately create Purchase Orders
• Maintain all Open Purchase orders and amend changes as requested by relevant
• Provide status reports for different clients and different projects
• Ensuring new processes are documented and tested for accurate procurement of
• Provide costing reports on projects to the relevant parties
• Investigating errors or inconsistencies in purchase orders or costings, and supply
and executed corrective actions, whilst establishing preventative measures
• Liaise with project management to prioritize projects for purchasing according to
• Execute a manual MRP process to create purchase requests, perform product
groupings, obtaining timely quotes and procuring stock.
• Check kit completion and drive kit releases
• Provide timely feedback to project management on project status
• Assist in the execution of other logistic functions