Job TitleSenior C# Developer (Remote)
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 8 years
Job Published22 November 2023
Job Reference No.3799045928
A well-established company, an innovative supplier of enterprise mobility solutions is looking for an experienced C# Developer to join their dynamic team. (Remote work possible)
The individual will be working in a constantly evolving environment, due to technological
advances and evolvement of company IP and products. The ideal candidate will be a highly
productive and motivated individual, proficient in a range of appropriate technologies and with a
good track record at completing projects using .NET, Xamarin and SQL. SAP integration will be
The individual is required to stay current in the fast and ever-changing world of innovation and
technology such as state-of-the-art development tools and programming techniques.
The individual will be required to work in a team and give guidance to other team members.
The individual must have good coding practices and standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
The company has a flat structure. This role will require leadership skills with technical ability and a willingness to take on tasks from solution design to core functionality building.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Code reviews
• Functional and technical testing
• Design and maintain solution architecture.
• Training and mentoring other developers.
• Create and implement backend and frontend components and services
• Develop high-quality production-ready code in an agile environment
• Work closely with the product team to build new features and product enhancements
• Understanding requirements and following code standards
• Enforce coding governance
• Provide input to the Business Analyst regarding the quality and accuracy of specifications in terms of development requirements
• Bug fixing
• Develop C# and Xamarin
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Computer science / information technology degree
• Other suitable .Net or related IT development qualification
• Experience with MVM and or MVVM
7 years' experience working with the following:
o Strong software development experience in many of the followingtechnologies: .NET, SQL, Xamarin, Web Services
o REST API / or similar experience
o Formal projects using tools such as Git or TFS
o Experience with SAP integration will be an advantage
o Experienced in roles conducting requirements gathering, design, and hands-on development experienced with large scale, cutting edge application development
o Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop cutting edge solutions
o Excellent communication skills
o Experience with Agile software development and SCRUM
o Ability to work under pressure and manage client expectations effectively
Package & Remuneration
Please send your CV to email@example.com