Job TitleNOC Coordinator
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 3 years
SalaryR8000 to R10000
Job Published04 July 2023
Job Reference No.3931078167
We are looking for a NOC Coordinator who will be responsible for the administrative support in the National Operating Centre Department. The NOC Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the resolution and process flow of tickets distributed to NOC Staff, as well as reporting to the Customers on their Services.
Send your CV to hr5 (at) peopledimension (dot) co (dot) za.
- Ensure that all calls are logged, tracked, and resolved within the defined service-level agreement (SLA).
- Responsible for writing customer reports.
- Keeping the Management and customers informed about the status update.
- Working with other related departments in cross functional matters to ensure requirements are carried out correctly.
- Coordinate and ensure that the team works within the standard operating procedure (SOP).
- Coordinate and report on any escalations within the technical department.
- Reporting on the statistics of the Ticketing system.
- Adding and maintaining the accounts on the Ticketing system.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager about issues, problems and resolutions in the technical department.
- Proven work experience as a coordinator (across departments, liaising between internal and external stakeholders).
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar role.
- Must have a knowledge of IT (Connectivity – Network) or an interest in IT.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Customer Service orientated.
- Willingness to expand his / her knowledge.
- A team player with high level dedication.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Matric (with IT or CAT as a subject).