Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published02 November 2022
Job Reference No.405461529
A well-established Meat Packaging Company based in Cullinan is looking for an experienced Artisan to do general maintenance at Boekenhout Facilities, as soon as possible.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance work
- Ensure Job cards issued are completed
- Effective turnaround time of Corrective and Preventive maintenance work issued
- Ensuring Job cards are completed correctly
- Maintenance check sheets are returned and completed accurately
- Response time to breakdowns reported
- Reporting of Downtime details accurately
- Maintenance areas are kept neat and tidy at all times
- Ownership of designated facility
- Ensure area of responsibility is of company standards
- Report any deviance of Policies and procedures
- Available to work overtime as per company operational requirements
- No “Rework” of jobs completed
- No leaks on any equipment (oil, water and compressed air)
- Availability for Standby as per roaster
- Adequate response time to callouts
- Completing standby form with accurate details
- Ensure acceptable personal hygiene of all staff at all times.
- Manage correct use of PPE at all times.
- Process and product hygiene standards maintained at all times.
- All duties are performed according to the company group OHS guidelines and procedures.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12
- Electrical/Mechanical Trade Test is required
- 3 - 5 years’ electrical or mechanical supervisory experience is required
Monday to Friday from 07h00 - 16h30
Be available to work overtime (Weekdays and weekends), do standby, and shifts if/when required.
- Electrical maintenance
- Piping and plumbing
- Mechanical Maintenance
- OSH act
Package & Remuneration
- R15,000 CTC per month
- This is a TCTC package – no additional benefits
- Discretionary bonus – depending on performance
Please forward your CV, LATEST PAYSLIP AND QUALIFICATIONS to email@example.com