Job TitleCosting Clerk
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 20 years
SalaryR15000 to R20000
Job Published23 March 2022
Job Reference No.4056111238
A leading Electronic Manufacturing company based in Waltloo, Pretoria is looking for an experienced Costing Clerk to join their company.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for creating and managing all manufacturing orders on SAP. Ensuring they are loaded correctly with all Bill of Materials and products correctly allocated with setup done correctly and timely.
- Accurately capture all manufacturing orders.
- Maintain all Manufacturing orders and amend as requested by relevant authorised departments.
- Provide reports on monthly costing of products achieved.
- Accurately loading and allocation of serial numbers on the system.
- Ensuring all settings of Manufacturing orders are loaded correctly.
- Investigating errors or inconsistencies in manufacturing orders or costings.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Minimum Qualification
- Tertiary Qualification in Business field preferred
Required minimum experience
- 5 or more years in a Costing or Financial role
Skills & competencies
- Excellent numerical ability
- Excellent Computer proficiency especially Excel
- Adaptable to change
- Must read, write and speak at least English fluently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must have good administration skills and discipline.
- Must have good problem-solving skills.
- Wiling to work long hours.
The list of tasks/duties and responsibilities contained in this document is not exhaustive, and the employer is entitled to instruct the employee to carry out additional duties or responsibilities which may fall reasonably within the ambit of the role, or in accordance with operational requirements.
Package & Remuneration
R15 000 - R20 000 pm CTC.