Job TitleBEE Verification Analyst
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 6 years
Job Published03 October 2023
Job Reference No.4112134656
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with clients to achieve set goals
- Documenting and analysing the required information and data to produce reports
- Successful engagement with multiple clients simultaneously
- Manage project processes to reach project targets and meet and supersede client expectations
- Network with clients to build relationships and sustain them
- Prepare and deliver business presentations
- Communicate with Delivery team and management to deliver the best solution for the clients
- Monitor market trends to develop and improve existing products and services
- Daily update of statistics and project progress
Desired Experience & Qualification
- MDP qualification (advantage)
- Minimum of a degree (BCom, BSc, Law or Accounting).
- 2-3 years BEE experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own reliable car.
- In-depth technical knowledge and application of the B-BBEE Codes and Sector Codes.