Job TitleJunior IT Engineer
Employment TypeFull Time
SalaryR8000 to R10000
Job Published29 May 2023
Job Reference No.4122833203
A leading HR and Payroll company based in Sandton, is currently looking for a junior IT engineer.
- Analyzing and interpreting the requests to ensure the classification, prioritization and escalation of the requests are correct.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure the quick resolution of faults and the user and/or client are kept updated on the progress in relation to the resolution of the fault.
- Identification of failures and short-comings in the current processes and escalate with recommendations.
- Addressing the issues logged by the clients in a professional and timely fashion.
- Be responsible for receiving, validating and logging service requests.
- Tracking and updating logged requests.
- Service Desk / Server / Desktop Support
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues around Microsoft and Linux technologie
- Ability to research and solve problems/challenges on a day to day basis
- Must be able to adapt to change (Infrastructure and Environment)
- Need to travel to client’s site
- 0 - 1 Year experience.
Need a valid drivers' license and reliable means of transport.
- Higher Certificate in IT / Higher Certificate in Information Systems
- Higher National Diploma in Technology
- Bachelors’ Degree in IT (advantageous)
- A+ and N+ Certification
- MCITP or MSCE (Beneficial)
- R8 000 - R10 000 (Experience dependant)
Send your CV to hr5 (at) peopledimension (dot) co (dot) za.