Job TitleMaintenance Planner
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 10 years
SalaryR45000 to R49500
Job Published30 September 2022
Job Reference No.4137507723
Duties & Responsibilities
- Effective turnaround time of Corrective maintenance work reported
- Services of equipment are adhered to
- Ensuring Job cards are Issued, returned and completed correctly
- Managing and prioritizing worklist from available resources
- Recording of Machine running hours
- Ensuring availability of Water, Electricity, Compressed air, Gas and Fuel through Planned maintenance
- Required Maintenance check sheets are returned and completed accurately
- Liaising with suppliers
- Updating of asset list
- Ensuring effective maintenance team response time to breakdowns reported
- Compiling accurate down time report per section of each Machine/Production line
- Capturing of all breakdown information and Cost accurately
- Available for Standby
- Creating Job cards from Worklist/Findings
- Capturing of Job cards
- Capturing of Water, Electricity, Gas and fuel usage
- Administration of CMMS System (Pragma)
- Ensure critical spares are stock items and are available at all times
- Ensure regular usage spares are identified and available
- Maintenance store and workshop are locked with access to only authorized personnel
- All spares and consumables are clearly labeled
- Correct lubricants are available, labeled and stored correctly
- Workshop and surrounding areas housekeeping is well maintained
- Manage workshop tools
- Ensure acceptable personal hygiene of all staff at all times.
- Manage correct use of PPE at all times.
- Process and product hygiene standards maintained at all times.
- All duties are performed according to the company's OHS guidelines and procedures.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12
- Qualified Millwright
- 5 years’ experience in the food processing industry.
- 2 years’ experience working on CMMS system (Pragma).
- Must have experience on the following equipment:
Monday to Friday from 07h00 – 17h00
Be available to work overtime (Weekdays and weekends), do standby, and shifts if/when required.
Package & Remuneration
R 45,000 – R 49,500.00 CTC per month