Job TitleJunior Software Developer
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Published19 October 2022
Job Reference No.467347619
A well-established Corporate Software company with 30 years of experience within the security field, serving various government agencies, based in Centurion is looking for a Junior Software Developer to join their company.
(Students who will finish their degrees by the end of 2022 are welcome to apply. )
Duties & Responsibilities
The main task of this developer would be the development of computer software.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Essential (Must Have)
- Degree in either:
- Computer Engineering or
- Computer Science
- from any of the University of Pretoria, University of Stellenbosch, North-West University or the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
- Completion of the Computer Engineering degree within a period of 5 years OR Completion of the Computer Science degree within a period of 4 years.
- A’s or B’s for both Mathematics and Science in matric.
- Desire to develop computer software.
- South African citizenship.
Desirable (Nice to Have)
- Systematic and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Adhere to and contribute to good development standards and principles.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and writing).
- Working knowledge of:
- Development with the Microsoft Windows operating system,
- C# and/or C/C++ programming languages,
- GUI development,
- a version control system,
- object-oriented design and development.
No postgraduate experience is required.
- Self-driven and self-organizing with strong time management skills.
- Willingness and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work within a collaborative team across multiple disciplines.
- Willingness to receive mentoring as part of career development and growth.
Package & Remuneration
Please forward your CV and all qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Applications are only seen as successful if all documents are submitted along with CV)