Job TitleInvestment Administrator
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 5 years
SalaryR23000 to R30000
Job Published09 June 2022
Job Reference No.501800587
A well-established company in Financial institution in Centurion, Pretoria is looking for an experienced Investment Administrator to join their team by 1 Augustus / 1 September 2022.
Duties & Responsibilities
- New business administration;
- Loading of new business;
- Handling of client queries;
- Client file maintenance (Computerized database and paper file systems);
- Client summaries and reports –ad hoc and/ or quarterly;
- Attending to all relevant compliance issues in terms of legislation;
- General assistance to management;
- Typing correspondence;
- Scheduling meetings and appointments when requested;
- Diary management when requested;
- Liaising with service / product providers on administrative issues.
- The above list is not be construed as conclusive and you may be required to perform other duties in the course of business that may reasonably be required by management.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Own transport
- ±2 years’ experience in similar role
- Min BCom degree in Investments, Finance, Economics, or similar alternative.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, & Excel)
- Knowledge of industry, unit trust funds, shares, the impact of local and global economy on the markets
Package & Remuneration
R22 000 CTC- R30 000 CTC