Job TitleDeceased Estate Attorney
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 10 years
Job Published27 October 2022
Job Reference No.651365928
- Legal procedure where the asset of a deceased person is managed and distributed.
- Meticulous planning and execution.
- Intestate Administration of Estate.
- Obtaining a letter of authority to act on behalf of the relatives.
- Obtaining the letter of administration.
- Court Appearances if necessary
- Testate Administration of Estate.
- Reading of the will in court.
- Identifying a Deceased Person’s Assets.
- Paying the Estate Administration Fees.
- Recovering Debts.
- Paying Creditors.
- Probate Services.
- Determining the Value of the Assets.
- Tax Services.
- Distributing Assets to Beneficiaries.
- Accounting to Beneficiaries.
- Knowledge of the full deceased estate process.
- Experience with Deceased Estate
- Work independently
- Work well in a team