Job TitleGraphic Designer
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 8 years
Job Published25 March 2022
Job Reference No.672578640
• Lead time per project, estimated vs actual time taken,
and time spent on rework.
• Deliver all projects on time and in full as outlined by brief
& Project plan.
• Percentage of projects delivered within budget.
• Keeping budget, time, and production constraints in
• UX metrics such as usability, helpfulness, satisfaction.
• Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the
marketing teams needs and vision.
• Preparing mock-up’s and presenting to marketing team
before deciding on a final design/concept.
• Editing proofs to marketing teams’ specifications and
getting signoff/approval before finalizing artwork.
• Working and collaborating with design agency Metro,
copywriters, photographers, and other designers.
• Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various
media, above and below the line.
• Adhering to brand identity and guidelines.
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
• Working with external departments to extend concept
and visuals to other internal and external marketing/related material.
• Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right
format/sizes/color codes before being sent to press
and production facilities.
• Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
• A National Diploma/Degree in Graphic Art/Design or
any related creative field.
• Formal training/certification in the use of Adobe’s
Creative suite of programs or similar.
• Other software tools such Dreamweaver, HTML,
CorelDraw, or AutoCAD.
• 5-8 Years Working Experience
• Packaging experience.
• Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize
• Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases
your individual design aesthetic.
• Good communication skills to accurately convey your
concepts to clients and team members.
• Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe
Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Mindful of client’s needs and the time and costs
associated with what you will be delivering.
• Have an active interest in art/design and passionate
about the work you deliver.