Job TitleAzure DevOps Engineer
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience6 to 10 years
Job Published26 September 2022
Job Reference No.680572010
A leading Software Company in Lynnwood, Pretoria in looking for a experienced Azure DevOps Engineer, who will be responsible for implementing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies on Azure. Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation. Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the Azure platform.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with Development and Operations teams to automate solutions and integrate them with other services/products/solutions
- Assists others on their team, or other teams where applicable, in DevOps code deployment projects or operational tasks on development projects.
- Define development frameworks for complex deployments in the Azure Cloud.
- Be a trusted DevOps advisor by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights, and advice.
- A high-level understanding of Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) and Azure Container Services (ACS).
- Write and execute cloud formation templates and integrate that with Continuous Integration /Continuous Delivery pipelines.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Azure DevOps Associate Certification and certifications in DevOps, system architecture, or cloud technologies required.
- 6+ years of industry-related experience of which 3 years must be within a complex hosting environment.
- Fluent in Azure Command Line Interface.
- Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Experience with configuration tools like Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
- Experience with Agile software development, and project management methodologies
Package & Remuneration
Please forward your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org