Job TitleSettlements Controller
Experience2 to 4 years
Job Published19 October 2022
Job Reference No.861779435
Slaughter settlement statements
• Liaise with Production Department to confirm negotiated
prices with suppliers. Ensure these confirmed prices are used
in settling slaughter batches on the production system.
• Responsible for circulating slaughter settlements statements to
suppliers in order to confirm the amount that will be paid out
in line with payment terms.
• Coordinate the entire work flow process in sourcing all
required financial information and obtaining relevant tax
invoice/ self-invoicing agreement.
• Implementation of a system to ensure the applicable suppliers
have duly executed self-invoicing agreements in place to
ensure SARS compliance.
• Act as final check before payments are affected to suppliers.
Prepare the payment reconciliation and ensure amount payable
agree to the settlement statement.
• Develop and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards
specific to role.
• Contribute to the governance and control of all financial
procedures and processes; including but not limited to: GAAP,
IFRS, Companies Act for all companies in the company Group
• Contribute to annual audit as and when required.
• Grade 12 with accounting as subject
• 2 years relevant financial experience.
• Experience working within an FMCG environment is an
• Driver’s license and own vehicle
• Financial control
• Treasury management
• Systems knowledge
• Master data processes