Job TitleMeat Trader
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience30000 to 50000 years
SalaryR30000 to R50000
Job Published04 July 2023
Job Reference No.939191990
A well-established distributor and supplier of red meat products, based in Cullinan, Gauteng is looking for Meat Trader to join their dynamic team.
Send your CV to hr5 (at) peopledimension (dot) co (dot) za.
- Responsible for the growth and management of Wholesale and Retail markets in accordance with company strategy and budgeted targets.
- Will report to the Commercial Director and give feedback on direct and indirect reports
Sales of Carcasses and boxes
- Maintain relationship and market share with current client base.
- Analise market landscape, to understand and identify potential new customers and size of market.
- Develop go-to-market plan and strategy
- Implement plan to grow market share according to company strategy and targets.
- Responsible for the negotiation and buying of all raw material for trading/ wholesale purposes.
- Responsible for the negotiation and buying of all raw material for production purposes.
- Ensuring that all incoming raw material is aligned and in accordance with weekly receiving and production plan
- Responsible for executing the optimal Service Level according to customer requirement.
- Channeling queries and complaints to the satisfaction of the clients.
- Feedback and follow-up on queries and complaints.
- 3 - 5 years' experience as a Trader.
- Grade 12
- Business or Agricultural degree highly advantageous
- Understanding of Meat Industry & environment (highly advantageous)
- Negotiation skills
- Marketing insight
- Understanding of Costing
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Standing alone
- Action oriented
- R400K – R600K TCTC per annum
- Discretionary Performance bonus
- Most recent payslip must be submitted with the CV
- This is an office bound position