Job TitleRental Operation Coordinator
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 5 years
SalaryR10000 to R12000
Job Published16 September 2021
Job Reference No.972307206
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily Coordination and validation of all incoming assets from various facilities against cancellations dropped off by the drivers.
- Daily Coordination and validation of all assets dispatched with drivers.
- Daily Capturing of the inbound/outbound workbook, based on all assets received and assets dispatched.
- Monitor and follow up on status of repairs to ensure that assets are readily available.
- Ensure all job cards for repairs done are submitted timeously.
- Monitor asset stock levels in dispatch to ensure that there is sufficient stock quantities by the end the day.
- Coordinate with drivers to ensure that cancellations are dropped off on time in order to optimize laundry output and ensure asset stock levels are maintained.
- Ensure that assets needing service are marked and moved to the service location.
- Monitor of stock levels of all consumables and order when necessary.
- Performing and documenting of monthly asset counts.
- Filling of all documentation as per predetermined filling system.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Must be based in Samrand and surrounding areas with own vehicle
- Proven Work experience in a warehousing environment of at least 2 year
- Proficient excel skills would be advantageous
Skills and Attributes
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Valid drivers’ license
- Own reliable transport
- Availability after hours, on an ad-hoc bases
- Highly energetic, dynamic and have a focused drive for growth (personal and with the organization’s goals)
Package & Remuneration
R 10 000 - R 12 000 CTC pm. (based on experienced)